PROCESS QUALITY & BUSINESS CONTINUITY & INFORMATION SECURITY
Pinecone d.o.o. has successfully completed the project named
“PROCESS QUALITY & BUSINESS CONTINUITY & INFORMATION SECURITY”
With the investment in question, the company invested in the introduction and certification of an integrated quality management system, business continuity and information security. The goal was to achieve better management of business processes, greater security against accidents, greater protection of data assets and greater reputation of the organization, which is/will result in a significant increase in business efficiency and improvement in market competitiveness.
The project sought to solve the following problems:
– disconnection of activities in business processes,
– failure to recognize contextual risks,
– inability to prevent emergency situations that prevent the delivery of products and services,
– inability to quickly resume business in case of accidents (environmental disasters, natural disasters, fires, floods, power outages, strikes, problems with key suppliers, etc.)
– mistrust of the business environment related to the protection of personal data
– inability to protect against internal and external threats to the organizational IT system.
– the danger of reducing the market position.
The project implemented the following ISO standards:
– ISO/IEC 27001:17 Information Safety Management System
– ISO 22301:19 Business continuity management system
– ISO 9001:15 Quality Management System
PROJECT GOAL: Introduction and certification of an integrated quality management system, business continuity and information security, according to international standards:
ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems
ISO 22301:2012 Business continuity management systems
ISO 27001:2013 Information security management systems
AGREED GRANT FUNDS: HRK 241,655.40
TOTAL PROJECT VALUE: HRK 287,685.00
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD: March 18, 2019-18 February 2020
User: Pinecone d.o.o.
– Joško Aničić, director
– phone number of the contact person: 01 7777 598
Contact of relevant institutions:
– European structural investment funds (www.strukturnifondovi.hr).
– Operational program of competitiveness and cohesion – https://struktrunnifondovi.hr/eu-fondovi/esi-fondovi-2014-2020/op-konkunternost-i-kohezija/
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Fund for Regional Development.